Phosphoric Acid, Phosphates & Fertilizers Experts

info

COMPANYJORDAN INDIA FERTILISER COMPANY (JIFCO)
LOCATIONESHIDIYA
COORDINATES29°53'54.53"N 36° 8'21.88"E
TECHNOLOGYPRAYON
ROUTEDH
CONTRACTORSNCL
CAPACITY475,000 MTPA
YEAR START UP2014
FILTER2 PROFILE 160 M2
HEAT EXCH
NBR TRAIN1
STATUSOPERATING
WEBSITEhttp://www.jifco.co/
PICTURES
LOGO
BACKGROUNDIFFCO and Jordan Phosphates Mines Company Ltd, Jordan have formed a Limited Liability Joint Venture Company, namely Jordan India Fertiliser Company to set up a Phosphoric Acid Plant with annual capacity of 475,000 tonnes P2O5 and a Sulphuric Acid plant with annual capacity of 1,425,000 tonnes Sulphuric Acid at Eshidiya in Jordan.
IFFCO (27%) and Kisan International Trading FZE, Dubai (25%) together hold 52% equity, while JPMC holds 48% equity.
According to the long term Rock Supply Agreement, JPMC will make available the required quantity of Rock Phosphate for the project and KIT will purchase minimum 70% of Phosphoric Acid produced under a long term Phosphoric Acid Off-Take Agreement.
NEWS
REMARKS

The information in this database is believed to be current. In case of errors or omissions do not hesitate to notify (see page CONTACT US)
Coordinates can be used to locate plant on Google Earth
DH: Di Hydrate; HH: Hemi Hydrate; HDH: Hemi Di Hydrate
MTPA: Metric Tonne per Annum (as P2O5)
HBF: Horizontal Belt Filter