- 2017 second quarter guidance relevant earnings were $566-million or $4.09 diluted earnings per share1.
- Our Retail business achieved a first half EBITDA2 record of $821-million supported by strong margins, with EBITDA to sales of 10.3 percent, compared to 9.8 percent last year and the highest since 2008.
- Wholesale grew its second quarter sales volumes and reduced costs across our operations to achieve EBITDA similar to last year, despite a 7 percent decline in North American nitrogen prices this quarter. Record first half potash production achieved with successful post expansion ramp-up.
- Our new urea facility at Borger, Texas was successfully commissioned and reached designed operating rates in the second quarter.
- Agrium has updated our 2017 annual guidance to a range of $4.75 to $5.25 diluted earnings per share.